The Platform and website are owned and operated by the Company and all rights, title, interests including all intellectual property rights in the Platform and website vests with the Company. Company reserves the sole right to modify the T&Cs at any time.
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to the Company and its affiliates and assignee and the term ‘you’ refers to persons visiting/using the platform, website or any other medium operated by the company and/or availing/procuring products/services on these mediums. Words denoting singular in these T&Cs means plural and vice versa. Words denoting one gender means any applicable gender.
By accessing or using the Platform or website, booking/procuring any products and/or services, you agree that the T&Cs as in force from time to time shall apply to you and be legally binding on you.
- Any products and/or services as availed/booked by you through the Platform or any other medium operated by the company are provided by third party suppliers (“suppliers”) and not by the Company. These suppliers are independent contractors/service providers and are neither an employee, agent, partner of the Company nor do they have any other analogous relationship with the Company. Company is just a technology platform consolidating and connecting suppliers with the persons who wish to avail their services. You agree that any product(s) and service(s) as listed on the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company is not provided by the Company.
- In the event you book/avail any products/services via the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company then the same shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. You shall be solely liable to ensure that you are lawfully entitled to book/avail such products/services and that you shall use the product(s)/service(s) for only lawful purposes. You shall also ensure that in no event there exists any condition or situation at the place where service is to be provided that may pose any risk or hazard to the suppliers.
- Company does not endorse and shall not be responsible for any act(s)/ommission(s) of the supplier(s) rendering service(s) to you as booked through the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company. You shall not hold the Company liable for any act, error, omission, breaches or negligence of any supplier including any deficiency, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services by a supplier or for any personal injuries, death, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or from the use of services by you. Company without any obligation may at its sole and absolute discretion try and resolve any dispute between you and a supplier.
- Company gives you limited non- exclusive, non-licensable, revocable, non-transferrable right to use the Platform and/or website to just book the products(s)/service(s) listed therein and in no event you shall have any right or license over the App or website including to download, copy, modify or use it any other manner.
- You shall be responsible for making full and final payment(s) for the product(s)/service(s) booked/availed by you. Payment shall be due immediately upon your use of the product(s)/service(s). In addition there may be a convenience charge, expenses, transportation cost and taxes and other charges which you may be liable to pay in connection with the services.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless for any loss, action, damages arising to the Company due to your acts/omissions/violation of any third party/suppliers right by you.
- You shall not misbehave with the Suppliers in any manner and shall forthwith inform the Company in case of any concerns arising out of the product(s)/service(s) and allow the Company to deal with the same.
- Company disclaims all warranties and conditions that this Platfrom or website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Company disclaims all warranties and conditions whether express or implied, with regard to the details, product(s) and service(s) provided on the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant-ability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with any description, title and non-infringement, including that this Platform shall be free from infringement of any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- These T&Cs and all matters arising out of the use of travel products and/or services shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Cochin.
Himas Tech Private Limited (the “Company”) collects and stores personal information such as name, address, age, IP address, browser address etc. and all other personally identifiable data of all persons (“user”) accessing/availing ScutOps for (“Platform”) or any other medium operated by the Company and all other information as associated with such persons use of the App/product(s)/service(s) via the App or any other medium operated by the company.
Company uses all such information:
- for its internal research on users interests and behaviour to better service the users.
- to facilitate provisions of product(s)/service(s) listed on the Platform or any other medium operated by the company
- to communicate with the users.
- for customer care services.
- comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- send relevant offer(s) and information about products and services from time to time to the users.
- send Company’s newsletters, updates and offers, from time to time to the users.
- to contact users for surveys and opinions for Company’s product and services improvement.
- to enhance user experience on the Platform, website and any other medium operated by the company and procurement and booking of products and services on the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company
- to enhance/modify Company’s offerings, the Platform and other products and services of the Company.
Company will only use user’s financial information only for transactions, on the Platform or on any other medium operated by the company, for any other product and services of the Company by the user and shall provide highest degree of care and security to such financial information as possible by the Company.
Since product(s)/service(s) listed on the Platform are provided by third party service providers not related to the Company, the Company reserves the right to share user information with such third party suppliers and service providers. Further Company shall share your personal information with its employees, services providers, agents, third party only on a need to know basis.
By using/accessing the Platform or website, users agree that transacting over internet has its own inherent risks and hence users will need to adhere to their own security practice including not divulging their account and other personal information in any unauthorized manner and to any unauthorized person and informing Company forthwith if any suspicious activity is detected pertaining to their personal information or where such information/account of the user may have been compromised.
Company will use “cookies”to collect and store user’s personal information and to offer certain features of the Platform or website via such cookies. In case user’s share their personal information via any other medium with the Company then the Company also stores such information for the purpose as identified in this policy.
Company may be required to disclose user’s personal information due to any requirement under law. Accordingly Company is authorized to make such disclosures.
The App or website may contain link to other websites/url, which Company does not take any responsibility for.
Company on a best effort basis has put in place appropriate measures and mechanism to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of user data. However transactions over internet are not entirely secure and has its own inherent risk hence Company shall have no liability for any loss, misuse or alteration of user data.